- Established multinational company with entrepreneurial business
- Productive workplace culture
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company fully focused on manufacturing electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems, provides high quality product across variety of industries. The company founded over 80 years ago and still thriving today, endeavor to create strong connection for customers.
- Lead the team to ensure the development of new products and modifications of existing products meet all requirements.
- Participates in recruitment and selection activities.
- Couch and mentor staffs on performance, provide appropriate counsel, guidance and training
- Utilizes New Product Development Procedure and AQP processes through field.
- Review and approve all engineering documents and purchaser request.
- Review and control products LGM percentage.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor or Master's Degree in Engineering or technical degree in related field.
2. Minimum 10 years' experience of FPCA or PCBA manufacturing experience, 5 years of supervisory experience.
3. Familiar with database software, statistical analysis software and CAD literate (NX preferred).
4. Understanding of basic accounting and business investment justification.
5. Solid knowledge of ERP/MRP system, SAP experience preferred.
6. Capable of perform excellent written and oral communication in both English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience. Contact us if you have experience in FPCA or PCBA manufacturing with supervisory experience, we would love to have a chat with you!