(Energy) - Global Company - Senior Project Manager
Leading Renewable Energy Vendor is looking to devlop talents in Taiwan Market
Great career plan and opoortunities to global market
About Our Client
A leading European company which is specialised for electronic and mechanical products within construction and infrastructure industries.
- As the leader/manager of the whole construction projects.
-Guide, support, and motivate team members to achieve projects.
-Organise an execution plan with critical thinking and unique insights.
-Ensure projects which is fitted to relevant standards.
-Ensure projects which is achieved before the deadline.
-Minimised costs of project and mitigate risky factors.
-Coordinated internal resources and relationship of staff.
-Coordinated relationship between business and clients.
The Successful Applicant
· Master Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering
· Minimum 5 years working in the energy sector on similar position
· At least 10 years of managing complex projects or equivalent responsibility for sub-projects
· Experience in working & managing international projects with cross-cultural teams
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills in English, both written and verbally
What's on Offer
-An excellent opportunity for working in a cross-culture environment
-Great career growth plan
-Competitive salary package
-Exposure to the global market.