Electronic Consumer Goods- Finance&Accounting Manager
Global consumer goods, mutliple product line
Diverse working environment
About Our Client
Global leading consumer electronic goods. They operate in over 120+ countries and dedicate to provide the best consumer experience to customers. Their products have received countless designer awards!
- Supervising daily operation
- Managing AP/AR, bank reconciliation and audit with the collaboration with accounts.
- Monthly closing and reporting to follow government regulations
- Monthly forecasting
- Project by project problem solving is needed
- Internal and external communication with different teams.
- Ensure the financial management is correct and efficient
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related area preferred
- The ability to enhance the efficiency of financial process
- Cross-departmental collaborations
- Minimum 6 years experience in Finance Accounting
- Big 4 firm experience is a plus
- Good communication skills
Prefer retail/fmcg background candidate.
What's on Offer
- Employee's discount on company's products
- Well-established Training Program
- Oversea training opportunities
- Travel subsidies
- Managerial opportunity to lead team