- Very competitive salary package
- A Fast-growing Company in a niche market
About Our Client
The company is an IoT solution provider based in the US. Its products are trusted and used by prestigious branding and prominent manufacturers. The company is dedicated to using AI and innovative technology to make the world a better place. It also has an open culture and welcomes everyone who would like to make impact.
Keep up with the latest silicon products from all the top semiconductor companies.
Cooperate with FW and the product design teams to evaluate system feature tradeoffs and come up with the system specifications
Responsible for the prototype issues such as assembling EVKs, board hacks, or quick-turn fabrication for evaluating concepts or jump-starting firmware development.
Acquire the notion from block diagram to schematics and though layout
Design validation plans for every stage of product development and characterize the full electrical system for function, power, and use-cases.
The Successful Applicant
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development or equivalent
- Have basic knowledge regarding digital and analog circuit and system design
- Experience of schematic capturing and system debugging
- Experience and knowledge regarding battery-powered devices and wireless is preferred
What's on Offer
- Very Competitive Compensation in the Industry