Electonics Engineer ( bike / Taichung)
Opportunities to Develop New Product From Scratch
Open Culture and great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. They believe the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world's most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Its products could be purchased in more than 90 countries and the branding has lasted for roughly half a century.
- New product development and improve existing product
- Apply theoretical calculations, analytic and data engineering to evaluate performance, shoot troubles, structural integrity and durability of products.
- Responsible for several small projects or 1-2 major projects.
- Lead project and collaborate with global suppliers and cross-functional teams (Supply Chain, Sourcing, Quality, and Testing) in Asia
- Provide necessary documentation in accordance to the requirements of the company's development process
The Successful Applicant
* BS or MS degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
* Minimum 3 years of professional experience in hardware or firmware for consumer electronics products
* Experience in PCB design, including mechanical constraints and design for manufacturing/test
* Understand circuit design with linear and switching voltage regulators and low power design
* Familiar with the operation of oscilloscopes and other electronic measuring equipment
What's on Offer
- Prominent Company in the industry and good compensation.
- Fun & open working environment