MNC is looking for EH&S management
About Our Client
Leading MNC company.
- Develop, maintain and facilitate the implementation of HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) strategies, policies and action plans through coordination with management.
- Develop and review HSE standards and systems and assist in their implementation. Ensure sufficient development and maintenance of accurate records and reporting.
- Develop and maintain annual audit programs of HSE audits and investigations, including due diligence assessments, noise, or other hazards. Develop, conduct, and maintain regional HSE training programs at all levels and assist in identification of site training needs
The Successful Applicant
- Education & Professional Qualification
- Degree qualifications in Engineering, Science (or equivalent qualification)
- Good English skill, fluent in spoken and written English
- 8-10 years relevant industry solid experience in Supply Chain
What's on Offer
Comprehensive package and potential rotation