ECommerce Senior Category Manager (Fashion, FMCG, Home&Living)
Top Ecommerce shopping platform in the world
New and Strong team in Taiwan
About Our Client
My client is definitely top Ecommerce shopping platform in the world and especially in Asia market. They build up their business from C2C and then spined off the business of B2C over 5 years. For the market size, they have over 200,000 corporate sellers.
They are now set up Taiwan category team to do more aggressive developing in the market.
- Develop and implement category strategy to achieve revenue and profitability goals
- Responsibilities developing a deep understanding of the dynamics of e-commerce business of vertical categories.
- Advance category expansion, including the identification of selection gaps, the prioritization of new item production, and the development of relationships with new, target suppliers
- Collaborate across functions and cross region team to drive business goals (including Marketing, Sales and Operations)
- Analyse data to strategize profit growth opportunities for the category and for specific supplier partners.
- Analyse competitors' marketing, selection and pricing and make strategic changes and product scouting as needed.
- Maintain industry expertise; keep abreast of trends and new product ideas
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years relevant experience, preferably in ecommerce category management or retail environment.
- Preferable category is Fashion, Home&Living, FMCG, 3C.
- Demonstrated experience building a business or delivering against aggressive targets & goals in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Experience in business and data analytics
- Cross border Ecommerce experience will be a plus
What's on Offer
This position is a unique opportunity for someone who is experienced in Ecommerce and looking for bigger platform.