eCommerce Manager (Global retail brand)
Great career development opportunity in top tier global group
Fun and healty work environment
About Our Client
My client is a multinational group who has over 400 stores in the world that designs and sells Home and Living category including furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories.
The company is known for its simplicity and modernist designs and also known for its cost control to provide consumer more bargain products.
- Drive sales growth by analysing the top sellers and supporting the product renewal. Maximise any opportunities through the all effective media and online campaign to make sales growth.
- Grow sales and improve gross profit by identifying and seeking business opportunities, analysing market trends and benchmarking with other eCommerce operations.
- Secure the agreed lead-time and cost frames.
- Creating and implementing long-term strategic plans, providing clear direction, setting budgets and following up goals.
- Developing attractive service offers that meet the customer's complete shopping needs.
The Successful Applicant
- 5years+ working experience from eCommerce and will prefer retail or Home & Living experience.
- Good command in English and can cowork with non-mandarin speaking colleague.
- Strong command of digital and eCommerce toll and analytically skills.
- Proven ability and track record to optimise online sales and profit targets.
What's on Offer
This position is a unique opportunity for someone who is experienced in Ecommerce and looking for bigger platform.