eCommerce Manager - FMCG
Leading cosmetics brand in the market
High ownership of eCommerce strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG companies holds over 20+ famous brands in over 20 countries and 10,000+ employees globally. They have dedicated themselves into CSR in woman rights and keep innovating in eco-friendly products.
- Construct clear blueprint for company's e-commerce development.
- Initiate eCommerce strategy and promotional plans to drive eCommerce revenue.
- Handle e-commerce channels (Yahoo, Momo, Shopee) to build up strong partnership.
- Build up Brand.com websites and optimize e-platform customer satisfaction and build a strong network of customer journey.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10+ experience in eCommerce business with solid management skill preferably in cosmetics industry.
- Solid Sales and negotiation skill with eCommerce platform such as Momo, Shopee, Yahoo.
- Proven skills in Brand.com eCommerce set-up and optimization.
- Strong Knowledge of eCommerce, Omnichannel Retailing and the ability to strengthen the end to end process of eCommerce.
- Successful track record in O2O integration strategy.
- Knowledge of web analytic and reporting tools and an ability to follow up and analyze online sales (source codes, campaign codes, basket analysis, etc.)
- High proficiency of English communication skill.
What's on Offer
The position offers an unparalleled opportunity to fully handle a Brand's eCommerce strategy and execution in Brand.com and eCommerce platform channels.
Candidates who are eager to set up a milestone in his/her career in TOP FMCG should not miss the opportunity to join this company.