eCommerce Manager - Cross Border eCommerce
Full ownership of commercial strategy.
Opportunity to build up business from 0 to 1
Our client is a leading media group dedicated in mobile marketing solution, now around 60 people in Taiwan office growing at a steady pace. They're one of the biggest partner certified by Line. With their dedication in technology they also develop RTB platform to upgrade their marketing total solution. Now they're looking for a mature eCommerce manager to build up the new business model.
- Conduct research to identify new markets trends.
- Responsible for eCommerce APP acquisition and promotion.
- Develop company's eCommerce Business aligned with company development direction and road map.
- Design strong business model with clear value proposition.
- Collaborate with global team to arrange cross-border eCommerce service, logistic...etc.
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce industry with solid category management skill.
- Proven 0 to 1 experience developing a sustainable business model in eCommerce industry.
- Solid skill in strategy planning for cross-border eCommerce.
- Outstanding communication skill to work with cross-functional team.
This opportunity offers candidate an unparalleled opportunity to become an early member of a eCommerce team. Candidates who are looking for a stage to build up his/her career milestone in cross border eCommerce should not miss this opportunity.