ECommerce Manager-Cosmetics Group
Top market share in cosmetics category
With both counter and drugstore brand
About Our Client
My client is a leading cosmetic and skincare group with both counter brand and drugstore brand. They are also top market share cosmetic group in Taiwan.
- Development and management of the annual strategic plan and initiatives, to achieve the desired our business results.
- Actively engage Supply Chain partners to ensure service level are in line with customer objectives and to facilitate identification of supply chain efficiencies.
- Preparation for annual budget review meeting on Taiwan e commerce Go-to-market plan, ecommerce strategy, development roadmap and P&L
- Development and execution of a regular scheduled meetings with assigned Customers, including regular reviews to assess the business and work sessions to identify opportunities
- On-going interaction with global ecommerce team to deploy global ecommerce strategy in local market
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required
- Possesses 5+ years Ecommerce experience
- Experience in Cosmetics category is a plus
- Works effectively across functions, channels, and categories to align priorities, solve problems, optimize resources, and drive effective execution
- Digitally savvy and curious, understand the dynamics of eCommerce
What's on Offer
Work in the leader company in this market.
High flexibility to build the Ecommerce plan in local market.