eCommerce Manager - Consumer Products
Revenue size over USD 2Million per annum over the world
Welcome all pet lover!
About Our Client
My client is a USA base, top revenue ranking pet food company in the world. With over 100 history, they provide very Science Diet, Prescription Diet and Ideal Balance pet food for both dogs and cats. They have over 50 people in Taiwan office with all function.
- Development and management of the annual strategic plan and initiatives, to achieve the desired our business results.
- Actively engage Supply Chain partners to ensure service level are in line with customer objectives and to facilitate identification of supply chain efficiencies.
- Preparation for annual budget review meeting on Taiwan e commerce Go-to-market plan, ecommerce strategy, development roadmap and P&L
- Development and execution of a regular scheduled meetings with assigned Customers, including regular reviews to assess the business and work sessions to identify opportunities
- On-going interaction with global ecommerce team to deploy global ecommerce strategy in local market
- Establish and Maintain working relationships with Customer's commercial organization - Marketing, E-Commerce/Social/Digital, Services, Supply Chain and CRM
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required
- Possesses 5+ years Ecommerce experience
- Works effectively across functions, channels, and categories to align priorities, solve problems, optimize resources, and drive effective execution
- Digitally savvy and curious, understand the dynamics of eCommerce
What's on Offer
- Work in the leader company in this market.
- High flexibility to build the Ecommerce plan in local market.