ECommerce Key Account Manager
YoY 20% business increase all over the world
Aggressively expand all over the world
About Our Client
My client is a leading skin care group found in France over 40 years ago. They operating in over 100 countries and still fiercely expansion and has the ambition to become globally known.
- Responsible for sales of products through e-commerce channel.
- Develop customer strategy and action plans for assigned e-commerce customers (including e-commerce distributor) or products with sales forecast accuracy and trade spending management.
- Ensure operations with other channel peers to following company's pricing/distribution/promotional guideline.
- In alliance with (trade) marketing and digital marketing plan, to integrate/optimize Offline+Online+Offline business opportunity and develop annual customer business strategy based on customer/online consumer understanding to ensure brand strategies / essence are well-incorporated in to the business plan.
- Submit monthly sales review (promotion effectiveness, ROI and merchandising execution…etc.).
- Control over trade spending. Track and manage account P&L
- Conduct annual contract negotiation with e-commerce ratailers & distributors
- Identify the new customer and develop business collaboration to deliver incremental sales
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in e-Commerce at least for 5 years
- Experience in skin care, consumer health care (OTC) or FMCG highly preferred
- Channel /account management experience with strong sales track record.
- Strategic and logical thinking, equipped with online shopper insights understanding mindset
- Strong negotiation, good communication, interpersonal & analytical skills
- Entrepreneur mind-set with proactive, innovative & positive attitude
- Self-starter and result-oriented
What's on Offer
- YoY 20% business increase all over the world
- Aggressively expand all over the world