eCommerce & Digital Manager - FMCG
Full ownership of commercial strategy
Innovation product owner
About Our Client
Our client is the leading FMCG company with over 200+ brands launching in over 150+ markets. Established in Europe they build up a global company with over 50,000 employees.
- Develop on digital eco-system that continuously engages and excites consumers in an integrated way.
- Set up an agile process so the digital platform to evolve along with the changes in market dynamics.
- Develop external eCommerce platforms to expand online sales opportunities.
- Devise strategies to drive KPIs for Taiwan's eCommerce platform including traffic, conversion, membership acquisition, and revenue.
- Build strong relationship with social media partners to advocate digital excellence and integrate digital
insights and trend into a holistic approach.
- Leverage internal & external data and insights to continuously improve activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Combined 10+ years of diverse experience in Sales, eCommerce & Marketing, preferably in FMCG or Consumer Electronics.
- Solid experience of planning, managing and executing against an annual budget.
- Demonstrated history of thinking strategically and creatively, developing practical and specific strategy and tactics to produce tangible results.
- Strong skill in managing and coordinating external resources (third party eCommerce service providers and media agencies) and monitor implementation and tracking results of every project.
- Effective communication skills with high proficiency in English.
What's on Offer
This position will offer candidates an exciting opportunity to build up a new business to overturn the current industry. In this fast-growing start-up team you'll be authorized to devise commercial strategy to build up strategic network of partnership. Candidates who are looking for an opportunity to explore new business model should not miss this unparalleled opportunity.