Ecommerce Channel Manager
Great working culture, work-life balance
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top brand in consumer electronic industry, long established history, performance driven and focus in work-life balance.
- Develop and drive a credible and productive long-term relation at various levels and disciplines, in order to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term online business with the account for Philips.
- Establish clear EC channel strategy together with external and internal stakeholders, define e-commerce development and collaborate with cross-functions, including Marketing, Sales and e-Shop team.
- Drive selling-out, ensure profitability and growth of the EC channel by continuously optimizing the e-fundamentals, including e-Distribution, e-Shelving, e-Merchandizing and e-Pricing.
- Negotiate/generate agreement with each online account, coordinate and drive Account, and Philips promotion.
- Responsible for the sales forecast at the assigned online accounts.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.
- Monitor the customer experience and purchase path to improve purchases rate and provide data expertise to deploy & adapt the strategy.
- Leads the Online Account Team and drives other disciplines like Innovation, Marketing, SCM, Production and Quality.
- Realize internal and customer alignment, planned turnover, costs.
- Understands local needs, production plans, ramp-up/downs.
The Successful Applicant
- Typically requires a Master's degree with > 10 years of work experiences highly related to EC business environment and in FMCG industry will be a plus.
- Be able to work under pressure, fast paced and cross functionally communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Be a quick learner and good at data analyzing and having creative mindset.
- Passion for ecommerce & digital trends.
What's on Offer
- Great performance driven working environment
- Well-known brand
- Attractive salary package