eCommerce Associate Manager - Cosmetics
International working environment
Leading company in the industry
Our client is a global MNC operating for over 70 years in more than 150 countries with over 1000 employees globally. They owns more than 20 well-known brands in Taiwan and rapidly expanding their eCommerce business.
- Develop company's e-Commerce Business aligned with company development direction and road map.
- Conduct market research to penetrate eCommerce market for the responsible brands.
- Initiate development of online merchandising strategy to drive e-commerce revenue.
- Explore potential e-Commerce channels or portal to drive traffic and conversion.
- Optimize eStore performance and deliver high quality of service to strengthen brand awareness.
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce with proven track record in cosmetics or fashion related products.
- Strong skill in web analytic and reporting tools.
- The ability and flexibility to work under high pressure and in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strategic planning mindset and hands-on execution skills
- Proficient in English is a must.
The position offers an unparalleled opportunity to fully handle a Brand's eCommerce strategy and execution. Candidates who are eager to set up a milestone in his/her career should not miss the opportunity to join this company.