EC Sales Manager - Prestigious Entertainment Company
Work in one of the most famous entertainment industry
Strong and diverse artist portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest entertainment company in the world, they have signed some of the most famous artists. Now they are looking for a Website and E-commerce Assistant Manager to help their company to manage and promote their website.
- Establish and optimise online presence, driving business performance by enhancing the customer online experience, also strengthening the CRM and data intelligence.
- Work with Artist Managers for the commercial right and explore merchandise availability.
- Plan and develop a revamp of our website/commerce and manage an agency to execute on the revamp.
- Day to day website/Ecommerce management, including banner creation and uploads in our front-end and order executions for the back-end.
- Plan, manage logistics, and execute existing and new products.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5+ years experience work in a large multi-national organisation with at least 100+ SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) for Ecommerce.
- Worked on a revamp and development of an existing website (with Ecommerce) or worked on a development of a completely new website.
- Experience in the entertainment or media industry.
- Creative Design ability, such as for Photoshop/Illustrator and data analysis skill in GA.
What's on Offer
The position offers a rare opportunity for you to perform your outstanding E-Commerce skill and build up a strong portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work with the most famous artists and be one of the key person to create the next superstar.