E-commerce Manager - Consumer Electronics
Opportunity to work with global team to lauch e-commerce strategy.
Join tier 1 consumer electronics company with sufficient resources.
Our client is the tier one consumer electronics company with operation for more than 40 years and over 5000+ employees globally. Besides their solid foundation in Retail, IT, IoT they're aggressively expanding their e-commerce channel and looking for top talents to grow their business globally.
- Conduct market research to penetrate e-commerce market in the responsible region.
- Take full responsibility in P&L of e-commerce.
- Optimize eStore performance and deliver high quality of service to strengthen brand awareness.
- Initiate development of online merchandising strategy to drive e-commerce revenue.
- 5+ years experience in E-commerce with proven track record in E-commerce Website optimization.
- Strong skill in Web analytic and reporting tools.
- Solid communication skill to coordinate with different departments to reach desired results.
- Confident in managing P&L for an e-commerce website.
- Familiar with cross-border e-commerce and skilled in consultative approach to drive revenue.
- Native in English would be a big plus.
The position offers candidate a rare chance to take full responsibility of E-commerce website and global exposure. Candidates who are eager to show his/her proficiency in Brand Website Management should not miss this opportunity. It surely helps you expand your business scope and gives you high ownership of e-commerce strategy.