District Sales Manager (Mechanical lubrication)
Working in one of top 100 industrial groups.
Leverage working experience to provide material solution for manufacturing.
Our client is an international leader in the production of fire protection, safety and high performance glass for buildings and marine. Having grown successfully the market over many years, Vetrotech - with headquarters in Switzerland - has several production sites in Europe and overseas as well as sales offices and its own test laboratories for safety glass.
- Develop new business in mechanical lubrication areas.
- Balance short term sales achievement with long term business building vision and execution
- Understands the account's current and future's specific needs as well as its position in the value chain and industry.
- Tracks and consolidates quantitative customers' demand created by material specification
- Develop new applications to support Bearings profitable growth each year
- Experience: Min. 3 years working experience in Bike or Automobile or mechanical lubrication areas.
- Education: University graduated in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge: Field sales, account and channel management, product and application engineering, international trade.
- Computer skill: MS Office operation, presentation skill.
- Language: Mandarin native, Good command of English
Company car and mobile phone will be equipped for this position.