Distributor Business Manager (Machinery Components- Valves)
World-leading industrial company offering equipment and services
Employs over 13,500 people in more than 48 countries
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for Mining, Aggregates, Recycling and Process industries. With their unique knowledge and innovative solutions, they help the customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. With employs over 13,500 people in more than 48 countries.
- Develop and create a strategy suited to company's plans, including Sales & Marketing, Pre and post-sales support, Parts business development and Distribution development.
- Evaluate and appoint, where approved, suitable and sustainable distribution channels, in line with Company's strategy.
- Manage the development of all areas of Sales, ensuring the distribution channels become as self-sufficient as possible.
- Implement adequate training, in all aspects of Pre and Post Product Support, for the distributor(s) and end customers, on a regular basis.
- Manage the distribution channel accounts, including inventory, credit control, financing etc.
- Provide regular reports to senior management, detailing dealer performance, due actions, future plans, strategies, forecasts, budgets and cost analysis etc.
- Provide a link between the local Company organization and the distribution channel, in terms of flow of information, support, product supply, service and general back up where required.
- Provide a link between the Company factories, support organization and the distribution channel, in terms of flow of information, support, product supply, service and general back up where required.
- Attend and participate in relevant exhibitions, conduct Road-shows and provide clear guidance and instructions to distributor(s) and implement Company's sales & marketing strategy in the territory.
- Drive and motivate the dealer to achieve the annual targets.
- Support distributors to prepare the quotations upon request, to increase sales volumes, improve profitability and increase margins.
- Provide technical services to distributors and end customers, relating to use, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Plan and implement sales and service programs to promote Company's products, improve competitive position in area, and provide fast and efficient customer service.
- Review articles in trade publications to keep abreast of industry developments.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies and services.
- Develop and implement sales objectives and action plans to accommodate the region's strategic plans.
- Provide sales forecasting for assigned customer base and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Key Accounts management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Diploma in Machinery, Indsutrial, Electronic, Material, Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- At least 7-10 years' Sales and Business Development experience in Manufacture and Machinery sectors - especially Distribution Management.
- Familiar with Valves and Actuator selling and it's competition.
- Good Verbal and written communication in English.
- Good communications skills.
- Sincerity, Work ownership, Solution oriented ,Capable to handle critical situations.
- Capable to handle several projects effectively and accurately at one time, and able to organize and prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPT, Salesforce.
What's on Offer
World-leading branding with rich local resources, direct communication and reporting line to the Country Manager of Taiwan, flexible working environment with competitive salary package.