Director of Information Technology, North Asia
Regional leadership role - manage 8 countries
Excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
World leading company provides professional business service and solutions
- Understand the business and gather inputs from regional management as well as country, as contribution to develop and implement a regional IT strategy and create a workable plan that meets business needs.
- Prioritize, manage and deliver North Asia IT projects and initiatives on-time and on-budget, with effective and efficient work relationship with all IT hardware, software and service providers.
- Conduct periodic performance and KPI reviews with the service providers, prepare the regional IT performance dashboard and communicate with North Asia regional management and Corporate CIO on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication and relational skills to be able to liaise efficiently at all levels
- Possess a positive attitude and demonstrate honesty and integrity in all endeavors
- Capacity to take ownership of issues through to resolution and diffuse tense situations
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and set high standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability
- Forward-thinking, creative and innovative
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is mandatory - written and spoken
What's on Offer
Compatible salary budget