Director of Hardware Engineering/ EPM (Start-up brand / IOT )
Very competitive salary package & good benefits
Fast growing brand company with niche market
About Our Client
The company is an IoT solution provider based in the US. Its products are trusted and used by prestigious branding and prominent manufacturers. The company is dedicated to using AI and innovative technology to make the world a better place. It also has an open culture and welcomes everyone who would like to make impact.
- Lead TW team and as a representative of company to manage JDM partners
- Hire and manage a multi-disciplinary team of engineers in TW (EE, ME, SW, QA, EPM) with dotted-line to the US to their respective area.
- Plan and execute engineering builds, including Proto, EVT, DVT & PVT, including materials planning and factory readiness.
- Manage internal and external review processes.
- Drive NPI and Operations on early-stage materials preparation and component qualification.
- Experience navigating various product certifications standards (FCC, PTCRB, IC, IP, etc for various products and countries).
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of management experience
- 15+ years' experience in hardware engineering program management - proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and factory build events
- Experienced with rapid development cycles and solution-oriented
- Ability to support international travel for JDM interface and build events
- BS or MS degree in Engineering required, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary package & good benefits
- Be the head of TW engineering team for a US brand start-up