- Trendy products in the market with continuous innovation
- Booming company that growing at light speed
About Our Client
A fast growing MNC who combined exercise equipment and technologies to create first-of-its-kind digital fitness. Expand globally, the company has strong profitable products and provides an employee-led and innovative culture that devoted to bringing members the best product experiences.
1. Manage and support cross-functional engineering team.
2. Coach NPI teams to introduce new products into manufacturing.
3. Goal setting and motivate each functional engineering team.
4. Provide mentorship for team members and support for removing obstacles to the attainment of their objectives.
5. Develop strong relationships with key suppliers/partners in the region.
6. Build metrology lab and drive Failure Analysis using analytical tools.
7. Collaborate with manufacturing team to improve production yield rate and scaling mass production products.
The Successful Applicant
1. Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Minimum 10 years' experience as a hardware engineer.
3. Fitness equipment development experience preferred.
4. Exceptional 7 years' experience in people management with leadership skills in a similar role.
5. Proven records in developing innovative products with high complexity.
6. Experience in dealing with manufactory with shipping hardware at scale.
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience. If you have strong experience as a hardware engineer with leadership skills, click apply now for further discussion!