Direct Channel Sales Head
Established leader in the industry with long-standing brand
Excellent opportunity to lead a team within this global business
About Our Client
Our client is a prestige MNC with 200+ offices coverage around the world to offer logistics & supply chain, freight forwarding and express services.
- Manage Multi Channel customers (Account and Cash customers) through the Telemarketing team to ensure effective development and identification of customers with potential for movement to Telesales and Field sales.
- Develop a culture of quality, service excellence (for internal customers), flexibility and cost consciousness.
- Identify training needs and career development opportunities to drive a high performance team.
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Manage country lead qualification and lead generation through Telemarketing.
- Develop and execute campaign plan that meets the shipping needs of Multi-Channel customers.
- Plan and implement appropriate sales initiatives in order to ensure achievement of sales targets (revenue and shipments) and yields from the Telesales team.
- Drive sales channel improvement through regionally harmonized processes and procedures including Global Sales Process (GSP), SSI, and sales automation.
- Develop and deploy business tactics, which focus on new business acquisition and development of current direct sales channel customers.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop effective marketing designs and campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Possess 8 years' relevant experience with 2 years in managerial role, preferably in logistics / transportation industry or multinational companies.
- Deep experience in building a sales team.
- Strong in managing a team of above 20 people.
What's on Offer
- Established leader in the industry with long-standing brand.
- Excellent opportunity to lead a team within this global business.