Digital & Network Marketing Manager , FMCG , Retail
Leading brand in the category with great regional supports
Focusing on brand equity with strong brand commitment on digital
Our client cares a lot on building up about brand equity, with offices operating in the worldwide for more than 30 years. They. They do lots of brand association also to encourage people with belief through advertising and partnership they have now created so many successful stories also sales revenue from the community.
- To develop and executes the country's strategic media direction by building a year-around engagement plan to deliver relevant and surprising content to the key audiences defined by the country
- Identifies great story opportunities coming from the market and puts audience plans into action together with Brand Marketing - Creates and curates engaging 'beyond the ordinary' content that excites and inspires an evolving consumer base
- Ensures that team develops and is constantly aligned with global audience- and media approach such as events, opinion leaders and athlete & artists projects
- Leads the country organization in developing innovative media network plans, utilizing strengths and differences of various partner platforms for programming and distribution as well activation of relevant media partners for communications
- Tracks digital development of the industry and motivates team to stay ahead of curve by constantly evolving barnd's story telling and digital platforms to optimize our consumers' experience.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience in Media, Communications, or Strategy in medialed companies
- A proven track record in leading teams and projects in media and content business with proven ability to successfully develop audiences
- A strong creative and operational background- can be hands on!
- Knows how to set an authentic and credible content strategy while surprising with new categories to deliver beyond our traditional topic fields
- Understands different strengths and weaknesses of partner platforms and utilizes them to maximize engagement
- Understands and educates the organization on media consumers and their constantly changing consumption behaviors
- Proven leadership qualities and presentation skills
- Very equipped to build relations in all fields of media, digital platforms and entertainment
- An agile, team player that knows how to get the work done
- Works with passion and motivates others around
- Incredible working environment and team that you can ever imagine - passionate, accountable and with dream
- Great company benefit with global supports and teams to work and have fun together
- Basically you can do everything elsewhere FMCG can't do