Digital Marketing Manager - Leading Premium FMCG MNC
Newly created role with career growth
Competitive compensation and benefits
Our client is an industry leader within the FMCG space, they are most famous for their premium beverages products that have won the hearts of their loyal consumers.
- To lead and guide Taiwan digital agenda to up-weight the digital presence and identity on all platforms from online to offline for all brands
- Local CRM to ensure joint up delivery across multiple platforms are consistent.
- Guide and drive all local execution excellence on social media and digital activation and engagements on off and on trade and events by creating a seamless on-line and off-line experience for consumer that fully integrates the brand.
- Work with external agencies to produce local content and advice appropriate investment on paid display advertising, earned and distributed content (both written and video) and social media.
- Ensure digital marketing and consumer engagement KPIs are embedded in all brand campaigns and product launches.
- University degree, preferably in business, marketing, digital marketing,
- 4+ years relevant digital marketing experience, e-commerce, B2C, CRM or related field.
- Able to work in dependently, responsible and well-organized
- Experience in the luxury/ FMCG industry preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Freedom to work on digital efforts
- Career progression
- International exposure