Digital Marketing Manager, APAC position, Financial industry
Working at the leading Financial brand with great budget and also leadership
HQ position role with great work automony also work life could be balance
About Our Client
The company is the key brand in the financial services industry, TW is one of theirs key market in Asia so they invested many resources into local development also they see TW as the Asia cluster hub so many regional function role will be sitting in TW and overseas other market. They are now looking for an digital expert to drive the initiatives across APEC regions.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns and execution to support product drive, raise brand awareness, and or enhance the client engagement model.
- Plan and delivering the digital advertising strategy; take ownership of tracking and reporting on campaigns and provide accurate weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting including commentary and recommendations. Some of the key channels include PPC, Programmatic, Affiliates, and Paid Social channels.
- Develop engaging content and assure latest content are posted in AB marketing channels including website, blogs and social media platforms.
- Support internal/external digital projects including business requirement documentation, QA content creation, stakeholder management and delivery to drive clear improvements in metrics and client engagement.
- Develop Digital Marketing Campaign: Lead digital marketing campaigns, educational programs to establish brand awareness as the best choice and strengthen leadership position in thought leadership and investment excellence and build brand awareness of the business in Taiwan plus Asia-Pacific.
- The successful candidate should have a good experience in campaign planning, lead media buy and post analysis to drive business growth.
- Execute / Review Digital Media Advertising Portfolio: The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the digital advertising strategy to drive online traffic to the brand website and social media platforms, including reports on ROI and result optimization.
- He / She should work closely with agency to plan / present media plans and optimize budget, ensuring efficiency though PPC, retargeting and programmatic advertising dollar.
- Manage Digital / Social Platform Content & Result : To ensure online marketing materials are up to date and work with marketing team to maintain the validity of digital execution.
- To analyze digital channel performance across digital touch points including web, search, social media and email.
- Support ongoing analytics projects / reporting needs including analytics tools implementation, marketing attribution, tag management.
The Successful Applicant
* A minimum of 5 years of related digital professional work experience is required. Solid experience in B2B2C leads generation will be a great plus.
* Experience in Financial industry will be highly valued.
* Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills ensure all marketing content is compliant and meets local market regulations.
* Experience in HTML, CSS, Website Analytics, Email marketing campaign, Graphics Editing and Content Management Systems and emerging online media channels.
* Good comprehension of local/regional regulatory codes along with good communication in English and Mandarin is a must.
* BS/BA degree in Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred.
What's on Offer
- The best benefit in the FS industry with very nice working environment
- Perfect location
- Work life balance cultural
- APEC position sitting in TW
- Leadership with many more regional exposure
- Great marketing budget