Digital Manager, Team lead , Great budget , Leading Retail
Lead a team of 5+ people, focus on digital strategy
Great marketing budget with so many localization autonomy
About Our Client
This is the confidential search so please contact Deidra Wong for more details. This client is in the leading position within the industry and they have more than 80 million budget to spend on digital per year.
1.Develop a country web presence strategy and plan that covers content, communication, tools and resources on the website, all digital platforms/devices and social media meets the needs of our customers, and I actively support the brand's concept and global communication and media strategy.
2. Work with other functions(eg. ecommerce) and with input from the global web team to develop the website as an integral part of the easy buying process and creating a seamless retail e-commerce customer experience.
3. Co-operate with all functions involved in the execution of the marketing and commercial plans (i.e. external communication, brand's community, sales and other roles), especially in the dimensions of: * content creation and optimisation (briefing, creation and web optimization of the messages) * content management and media synergies ("what" messages, "when" and in "which" media).* usability (consumer experience)
4. Establish, monitor and maintain the web channel operations/releases, i.e. content, tools, functionality, in line with the global web channel on the website and all digital platforms/devices.
5. Implement the global content plan and secure the efficient and effective integration and optimisation of all communication and commercial activities present on the web.
6. Lead the annual social media content plan to engage consumer dialogue around life at home and to improve the brand position, customer relationship and stimulate home furnishing interest.
7. Monitor consumer behaviours and trends in related to digital media to create relevant insights for all stakeholders.
8. Deliver performance and web/user intelligence as fact-based input for the development of future plans.
9. Manage people within the team/agencies and exercise an active collaboration with other functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in brand marketing, especially in digital landscape
- Proven management scope: people manager poistion for over 5 years with 3+ direct reporting lines.
- Strong interest and personal experience in using social media and multiple devices/apps.
- Experienced in website management, owned media and paid media.
- Experienced in creating and implementing long-term communication strategic plans, setting KPI/budgets, following up goals and evaluation.
- Proven ability to work with a holistic approach with online communication/advertising/media buying and statistics agencies.
- Experience of effective and efficient use and measurement of online media (owned and earned).
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
What's on Offer
- Geat career development with potential to be relocate or transfer or to be marketing head's successor.
- Big team lead position.
- Great budget to be allocate and with great job autonomy
- Super friendly working cultural and team to work with
- Sufficent support in CRM, IT and ecommerce.
- Premium package
- Parking space provided