Digital Manager, CRM & EC background will be big plus, MNC
Leading a big team and plays a key role to drive digital initiatives for sales
Company has good investment in O2O and especially digital
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brand in the retail/ FMCG category, office operates in so many countries and they are dedicated in proving a better life to people with the most close to life and easy of use experience. They are now delicated in O2O transformation and digital transformations. They are now looking for a digital manager for drive the team and work with EC & Channel EC team to create the impact.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in a digital marketing/EC/ CRM or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of google, CRM with great sales mindset will be a great plus
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Solid and proven leadership (Min of leading 5 people in the team)
What's on Offer
- Great package
- Up trend industry
- Regional resources
- Huge localisation possibility
- Great company benefit
- Career development into Sr level or other roles within the org