Digital Head 新媒體事業部高階主管, Transformation & New Created Role
This person will lead the new set up teams and being the key driver
Will direct report to GM and take the group into another level
Our client is no doubt the leading media & entertainment and content provider in Taiwan, they have so many different products to offer to consumers. With technology as the new methodology to drive changes forward, they are now in need of finding an inspirational leader to lead the new media team. They need some one who has great positive mindset and also proven track records in previous career life, especially for content, community, data, memberships and of course exceptional communications skills to join the team.
- To develop & revamp the company's digital, IP, social and also content product's Eco system to build up and revamp the new commercial business model.
- To lead and manage the new media team (scale up to 150+ employees in the teams)
- To utilised the resources from the existing products to create and maximise the ROI.
- Based on the company's key strategy to monitor the alignment from content, product, media channels and also productions with each category's positioning.
- To the existing business and also create better integration for group's recourse's allocations.
- This candidate has to come from native digital environment and has comprehensive knowledge for IP and the flow commercial returns.
- Can demonstrate previous track records in how to extrapolate strategies from concept to practical executions.
- Having solid brand concept and good at connecting and integrate resources, internally and externally.
- Having experience in managing certain size of the team scope, familiar with digital tools
- Logical, detailed oriented with experimental spirit
- Adaptable, good team player who can be really agile.
- A rare position in the market, to lead a really big brand with so much resources to be offered.
- Potential BU head/ commercial head leader to be position, will be very impressive if make this work.
- To lead and drive the trams-formation forward with the direct support from CEO and also investors.