DevOps Architect (Fortune Global 500, Semicon Industry)
Attractive overall salary package & Bonus
Great career path and management opportunity
About Our Client
Fortune Global 500, Semicon Industry in Taiwan, great company development and high market share.
- Responsible for collaborating with software developers, system operators and other engineering team members to manage code releases.
- Work to cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams, and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist.
- 3+ years of experience with mainline programming and scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, .Net, or C++.
- 3+ years of experience with building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- 3+ years of experience working with and delivering using Agile practices.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
What's on Offer
Attractive overall salary package & Bonus.
Great career path and management opportunity.