- One of the world's leading MNC Pharmaceutical Companies
- Regional exposure with 1-2 members Leadership and Directly report to CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in Pharmaceutical Industry. Our client remains committed to product development in the cystic fibrosis disease area.With over a century history, they focus on Lab R&D within over 20+ countries; total over 5000+ employers in 70 countries in total. They have launched diverse various iconic product types in different region.
- Lead the simplification of Demand and S&OP meetings and ensure ADS (Approved Demand Statement) integrity to achieve efficient demand planning. Drive high forecast accuracy with RCA (root cause analysis) and CAPA (correction action, prevention action).
- Optimise supply planning by developing and implementing optimal supply strategies, guarding the time fence, and ensuring assurance of supply to minimise inventory obsolescence, prevent stock out, and deliver product to patients at right time.
- Strategically manage logistics and warehousing by leading distributor integration, implementing operational excellence with process optimisation and generating synergy. Build trust with distributor by generating high KPI and driving qualitative and strategic monthly meeting.
- Ensure successful OMI (Operating Model Integration) projects (distributor, system/process, policy) by developing key milestones required for demand and supply to assure smooth integration with speed and quality. Build strategic bridge stock plan for OMI, assure sufficient BS, and ensure business continuity without supply disruption.
- Support successful launch of new products into the market.
- Drive and build high engaged team by developing direct reports and encouraging high performing team culture.
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with global supply chain and cross-functional stakeholders by identifying product supply issues, seeking alternatives, communicating issues to planning center and local management.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 15+ years in Inventory Forecast (DP/SP/PP)
- Solid leadership team experience
- Adaptable to cooperate with the Management Team (C-Level in Commerce/ Finance/ Regional Scope)
- Experienced in Transformation Management is a plus
- Experienced in Regional Project Scope is a plus
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC Pharmaceutical Companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!