- One of the world's leading MNC FMCG Companies
- Cultivating young generation with comprehensive learning path
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in FMCG (Personal Care/ Home Care/ F&B) Industry. Our client brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms-and have been passed down from generation to generation. With over two centuries history, they set up office across 70+ countries, total with 140K employees in 70 countries in total. They have launched diverse various iconic product types in different regions.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
- Facilitate monthly forecast meetings with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Sales Administration and Management with the main goal of achieving a consensus forecast at the item level while maintaining brand financial targets.
- Interact with Global Planning, Sales, and Marketing to prioritize product availability.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Operations on product launch plans and assortment planning with adhering to global deadlines.
- Phase the consensus forecast throughout the 12-month rolling period using historical trends, pricing information, promotional activities, field forecasts and using POS trends or customer order levels when available.
- Recommend a TPR to maximize sales while maintaining a healthy inventory rotation within the regional KPI's for weeks of inventory ageing & financial targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or above degree in Supply Chain related discipline with 1-3 years in Inventory Forecasting.
- Fluent English in written and oral
- Experienced in Projects management or campus leadership are preferred.
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC FMCG Companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!