Demand Planner - FMCG Leading MNC
Career progression opportunities
Established brand with competitive compensation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prestigious and reputable Consumer Goods MNC in the world. They are constantly evolving in order to set the pace for the FMCG industry and meet customers' ever-changing needs.
They are currently seeking a high-calibre Demand Planner to join their team!
- Work with sales, trade marketing, marketing & logistic teams to generate the demand forecast.
- Assist in developing and executing demand plan to achieve company goals.
- Collaborate between the functions to ensure the replenishment orders timely meeting the plan requirements.
- Manage every week stock coverage report and monitor the freshness.
- Identify & analyze the variances & trends.
- Report, and communicate the forecast and inventory measurements with actionable recommendations.
- Improve forecast accuracy, process & tool.
- Develop & maintain the documentation of demand forecast process & procedure.
- Lead or participate in the projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Finance or any related discipline
- 2 years of experience in a similar capacity within an FMCG brand
- Good proficiency in English
- Knowledge of demand planning process
- Analytical skill & attention to detail
- Ability to work cross- functionally & under pressure
What's on Offer
If you are looking for an internationally leading company having at heart your career progression, this is the right role for you.