Demand Planner - Entertainment Retail MNC - 1 year contract
Strong exposure to develop skills
Opportunity to convert to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is the worldwide leader in its industry covering all aspects from design, manufacturing to marketing of its entertainment products.
- Facilitate monthly forecast meetings with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Sales Administration and Management with the main goal of achieving a consensus forecast at the item level while maintaining brand financial targets.
- Update the changes to consensus forecast quantities following the global monthly calendar.
- Phase the consensus forecast throughout the 12-month rolling period using historical trends, pricing information, promotional activities, field forecasts and using POS trends or customer order levels when available
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Operations on product launch plans and assortment planning (WWDP) with adhering to global deadlines.
- Plan and track product availability requirements for movie releases, product launching and quarter closing.
- Monitor and communicate product availability issues from global vendors for timely arrival at DC warehouse and may provide alternative product replacement recommendations.
- Validate full year consensus forecast and monthly phasing based on historical trend and sales and marketing activities.
- Material master creation, HDM extensions and assist in the extension task itself in ERP.
- Recommend safety stock level (period of cover, fixed safety stock) for Manager approval.
- Ad hoc reporting as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years related experience in a demand planning role within a multi-sku manufacturing company
- Excellent written English
- Able to work under pressure effectively to meet deadlines through and with others
- Good PC skills: Excel Spreadsheets, Word, Power Point
- Preferably knowledge of SAP system
- Strong attention to detail and focused on effective execution
What's on Offer
If you are looking to partner with the worldwide leading company in entertainment products, this role is the right fit for you. The positions comes with global and international exposure working with an MNC.