Demand Planner- Consumer Goods/ FMCG/ Retail (Taipei)
Regional exposure with people caring working environment
Individual planner role executing over 15+ iconic brands and 1000+ product SKU
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in children's and family leisure time entertainment products and services, including the design, manufacture and marketing of games and toys ranging from traditional to high-tech.
With almost a century history, they set up branch offices across over 80+ countries with over 5000+ employers in total. They have launched diverse more than 15 iconic brand products in consumer, entertainment, and digital types.
- Facilitate monthly forecast meetings with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Sales Administration and Management with the main goal of achieving a consensus forecast at the item level while maintaining brand financial targets.
- Interact with Global Planning, Sales, and Marketing to prioritize product availability.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Operations on product launch plans and assortment planning with adhering to global deadlines.
- Phase the consensus forecast throughout the 12-month rolling period using historical trends, pricing information, promotional activities, field forecasts and using POS trends or customer order levels when available.
- Recommend a TPR to maximize sales while maintaining a healthy inventory rotation within the regional KPI's for weeks of inventory ageing & financial targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 yrs related experience in a Demand Planning role within a Multi-SKU manufacturing company.
- Advanced knowledge of computerized logistics/supply chain systems and reporting methodology.
- Good understanding of product, brand building, internal process and market / customer environment.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written at all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken in English.
What's on Offer
Our client's culture shape the atmosphere with open-mindedness, creative and commercial flair, honesty and integrity, and a strong commitment to team spirit.
You will enjoy a people-oriented and high energy level working atmosphere where colleagues want to contribute themselves in creative toy industry.