- One of the world's leading MNC Automotive Parts companies
- Regional Exposure with conducting 3+ multiple brands
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in MNC Automotive Parts companiesWith over a century history, they set up branch offices globally with over 232K employers in total. They have launched diverse iconic brand products in different vehicle application
- The Demand Planner is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization. Basic forecast modeling is the responsibility of this position.
- Forecast planning process
- Steering and monitoring of Forecast at article level (per period or region)
- Be responsible to eliminate Forecast for stopped or postponed articles
- Lead and steer the monthly Forecast meeting Channel and Sales Development
- Coordinate to ensure availability
- Ensure or correct Forecast according to Market/Region targets and generate new Forecast figures.
- Co-ordinating different Forecast estimations between Sales Force and an own evaluation and/or strategic goals to ensure a consistent Forecast
- Continuous monitoring Forecast accuracy to improve the Forecast process
- Analysis and intelligence
- Analyze and evaluate Market and Sales Development
- Monitor and compare Forecast with Sales development and actively correct Forecast adjusting to Sales
- Ensure monthly approval of Forecast by Market Mgr., Controlling/Pricing Mgr., Sales Mgr. (Forecast Review meeting)
The Successful Applicant
-Over 2+ years in Inventory Forecasting Discipline (DP/SP/PP)
-Good to Great level in English oral
-Preferred Criteria with Automotive Industry Exp./ Cross-Function Project Conduction
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC Automotive Parts companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!