Well above market average package
Flexible working environment
About Our Client
Our client has strong presence globally in its industry (energy)
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the market, contributing insightful analysis to regulatory and technical consultations
- Working with a local and international team to manage our demand response portfolio in overseas.
- Owning the continuous improvement of our bidding strategy and process.
- Conducting market analysis for both domestic and international markets.
- Analysing and reporting portfolio performance to key stakeholders.
- Managing market settlement and reconciliation processes.
- Conducting specific analysis and administrative duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Education in a Finance field or technical field such as Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- 3 years or above working experiences
- Strong data analytical ability
- Proven aptitude for decision making and problem solving
- Advanced analytics capabilities in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, VBA or other applicable formats
- Highly organised and can multi-task
- Good command of English
What's on Offer
- Well above market average package
- Flexible working environment
- International exposure