Cyber Security Sales Manager (Taiwan and APAC)
World's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company
Operates more than 2000 offices around the world
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in inspection, verification, testing and certification operating more than 2000 offices around the world. They provide services and solutions around cybersecurity, security assessments, IT and communications.
- Actively prospect for new business to pre-specified target audience within a defined geographical area.
- Sell exclusive contracts for DTS and lead the regional roll out and sales strategy for new DTS solutions offerings in alignment with the Head of Marketing & Sales.
- Responsible for forecast planning and ensuring that DTS has the necessary capabilities and bandwidth to supply contracted services to clients.
- Responsible for answering customer RFIs and RFPs.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level, ideally in information Security & Technology, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven ability of actively prospecting for new business, finding openings in new companies, and turning leads into contracts.
- Good understanding of areas such as penetration testing, security evaluation, cryptography and secure management systems.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Fluent in English and the regional main language; other languages are a benefit.
What's on Offer
- Regional experience role.
- Competitive salary and bonus schemes.