Customer Marketing Manager
Proud of the brand itself
Listed company in New York Stock Exchange
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading premium Food & Beverage business with an outstanding collection among different categories. They are now looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to help the company be the voice of the shopper.
- To beat the plan and the competition by developing and executing a robust category management and commercial plan that delivers against distribution gain, ease of shop, education, irresistible shopping experiences and exceptional category & business performance
- To be the voice of the shopper and deliver substantial change at the point of purchase through shopper insights and understanding
- Beating the Competition. Ensure the company wins share through the execution of the category and commercial plan
- Driving Footfall, conversion and average transaction value through Shopper interruptions delivered at scale
- Increasing distribution, rate of sale and visibility through Ease of Shop Implementation
- Embed category thinking within the commercial organisation and with priority customers and partners
- Full accountability of the A&P including post evaluation
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years solid trade marketing experience in well-known MNC FMCG companies
- Demonstrate Channel / Customer understanding that can be leveraged at pace.
- Be a compelling seller, stakeholder influencer and excellent communicator and presenter with adaptability of style.
- Have excellent project management and commercial planning skills
- Team player and be highly self-motivated
- Have a high level of analytical capability, using data and research to understand customers and categories and building compelling proposals from analysis
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Solid training with career development opportunities