Customer Marketing Manager
Listed company in NYSE
Strong company brand name with long history
About Our Client
Our client is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world. Company's highest priority is the well-being of the people they serve. They are now looking for a Customer Marketing Manager and lead one trade marketing staff.
- Detailed execution of customer brand marketing and in-store plans, ensuring that all materials and products produced meets both retailers needs and engages end consumers, driving conversion and growing penetration in the this assigned category
- Lead the team to deliver activation across all identified initiatives - both brand and in-store through key customers
- Core brand and trade marketing activity as well as priority NPD launches
- Lead projects across all brands with external agencies ensuring quality briefs are provided in a timely manner, in parallel handle all internal approval requirements utilising approved systems.
- Be the gatekeeper of return on investment across the team and drive optimisation moving forward, including close management of defined customer A&P budgets
- Be the lead marketing and customer voice through the annual business planning cycle and customer JBP process, feeding into the relevant brand leads to help inform plans
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years trade marketing experience in FMCG industry, vision care, nutrition and OTC category is a plus
- Experience with handling trade activations from conception, through execution to evaluation.
- Experience in working with external agencies and maintaining effective relationships.
- Project management experience is critical.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player; able to build and maintain strong working relationships, internally and externally.
- Proactive, Performance driven, good analytical skills, problem solver.
- Ability to work in English-speaking context and proficient in reading, writing and oral English is a must
- Demonstrated communication skills; ability to manage diverse, remote and cross-functional teams
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic working environment