Customer Marketing Manager
Great market leader
Professionalism of the industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers of contact lenses. They are now looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to join their Taiwan team by increasing customer advocacy.
- Development of channel and customer strategies that impact the front end as the wearer shopping and purchase experience to grow sales, share and preference as supplier/partner of choice with key strategic key accounts, as well as their sell-through to consumers.
- Leverage on customer brand portfolio (private labels) short and long term and added value services to grow the category of key strategic key accounts in region.
- Lead cross-functional coordination to facilitate the execution of customer strategies.
- Close collaboration with Key Account team to champion the understanding of customers' needs and business goals,and develop strategic partnerships in key channels.
- Nurture relationships with a select set of high-priority customers to identify and execute strategic co-marketing opportunities.
- Analyze data and insights with business intelligence to develop and lead marketing strategies advancing customer business growth.
- Implementation and execution of customer-specific solutions and partnership marketing plans; aligning to overall business goals and evaluating marketing spend priorities using key performance indicators (KPIs) and return on investment (ROI)
- Collaborate cross-functional teams to drive customer-centric programs with relevant insights and knowledge from both internal and external sources.
- Work with regional customer marketing team to ensure and develop Taiwan programs and initiatives are aligned with APAC strategies.
- Analysis of customer marketing program effectiveness to inform operating expense investment and program modifications decisions.
- Supporting marketing team in strategy developments, event execution and team performance achievements.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in Marketing, business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years trade marketing experience in FMCG industry, vision care category is a plus
- Experience working with and managing own customer base; strong knowledge of organizational dynamics; proven history of managing within complex business environments required.
- Experience in managing advertising, promotion and fulfilment vendors required, including selection of same required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player; able to build and maintain strong working relationships, internally and externally.
- Proactive, Performance driven, good analytical skills, problem solver.
- Ability to work in English-speaking context and proficient in reading, writing and oral English is a must
- Demonstrated communication skills; ability to manage diverse, remote and cross-functional teams
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic working environment