- This world leading integrated container logistics company
- Clear career progression with competitive salary
About Our Client
This world leading integrated container logistics company is established a century ago, presenting in over 100+ countries with 80k employees. Ocean freight business is their main focus and they have developed air freight, logistics and warehouse business in a fast-paced as well, dedicating to providing the best end to end supply chain solutions to customers!
- Monitor and manage team performance and quality of interaction with customers, constantly providing improvements of process execution.
- Develop and conduct strategies of the transformation in business model, aiming at optimising operation to provide total solutions in supply chain services.
- Drive operation team to enhance their skills and change their mindset to adapt transformation of business model, through training and reviewing their KPI.
- Establish great collaboration and engagement and coordinate with cross function stakeholders.
- Execute directions from higher level management team and report feedback to them.
- Engage the upsell activities to team members to drive more volume, value added service which helping delivery more revenue to the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in logistics function.
- Welcome to forwarder and 3PL talents or inhouse talents coming from chemical, lifestyle or high-tech industries.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willing and ability to change with self-motivated and growth mindset
What's on Offer
Working in a world leading integrated container logistics company, having an opportunity to transform the current business model, clear career progression with competitive salary package is waiting for talents seeking for new challenges and bigger scope!