Customer Experience and Strategy Manager - Consumer Electronics
An exclusive opportunity to develop strategies for a revolutionary product.
MNC working culture that embrace idea initiator.
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national consumer electronics brand. Its revolutionary product created a tremendous hit worldwide and resulted in an incredible growth on the revenue. In Taiwan, our client is planning to expend the market share via total planning in sales strategy, implementing on experience stores and marketing campaign.
- Generate sales strategy by analysing the current market status and competitors.
- Develop customer experience strategy by analysing customer behaviour data.
- Co-work with marketing team and visual marketing team to optimise the in-store customer experience.
- Train front-line store staffs on product knowledge to provide customer a thorough experience on the newly-introduced product.
- Explore, develop and engage in new business opportunity to further penetrate the market.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 + years in managerial role with diverse background in Mobile or Consumer Electronics companies will be a plus.
- Familiar with in-store product experience strategy and planning.
- Challenge seeker and idea initiator.
- Able to work under high-pressure situation.
- Fluent in English is a must.
What's on Offer
Beside competitive package, this is an exclusive opportunity to develop strategies for a revolutionary product on customer experience and sales growth. You will also have a chance to embrace MNC working culture that surrounded with smart and talented people.