Customer Development Executive - Central
Uptrend industry with great potential
Company treat people as an asset
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG company in the world. They are working towards a sustainable future and committed to quality and food safety. They are now looking for a Customer Development Executive to drive sales in the Central territory.
- Work as a team to share information, support and collaborate with team members to gain the synergies and achieve team target
- Communicate and execute sales plans to achieve company's objectives & assigned KPI targets
- Responsible for developing new accounts, maintaining a strong relationship with existing and prospective customers by effective and quality sales calls
- Implement product listing, product detailing and trainings to vets and clinic staff, ensure correct knowledge and brand message delivered in field
- Conduct business review and plan with at least A & B customers to optimize the product mix and growth opportunities
- Analyse and assess business opportunities, come up with development proposal in responsible territory or with specific accounts, feedback market news in the timely manner
- Liaise with cross functions including Finance, Supply Chain, S&C, Trade Marketing to ensure the delivery of premium experience and high service level in terms of operation and customer objection handlings
- Assist and participate in marketing events of new customer recruitment, consumer activations and consumer education activities such as seminars, trade events, and compound samplings, etc
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes in field activity. Actively participate company/department meetings, product knowledge training and briefings
The Successful Applicant
- College and above education
- At least two years market development and customer service experience in FMCG or healthcare industry
- Vet, Food science, Nutrition and Business education background is preferable.
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus mindset
- Self-starter, highly committed, initiative, team player, and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and coordination skills.
- Good command of English is a plus
- Good use of MS office software.
- Effective driving licence with car
- Love Cats and Dogs
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and great company culture