- Good platform for personal development
- A workplace where talent and mutual respect matter
Founded in 2000, our client is a multinational company who specialized in manufacturing Wavelength Division Multiplexing-based packet optical transmission equipment and IP transport technologies. The company also provides hardware and software networking options for telecommunications service provider market.
1. Work closely with circuit designers to optimize floor plan.
2. Daily layout editing, complete DRC/LVS tasks to ensure the quality of layout.
3. Implement solid power grid for better power integrity.
4. Collaborate with circuit designers to optimize the quality, including matching and signal integrity.
5. Engage design methodologies to reduce the number of iterations and deliver the product promptly.
1. BS Degree in EE or equivalent.
2. Minimum 10 years' experience in analog and mixed signal layout design.
3. Extremely familiar with layout editing tools, such as Virtuoso.
4. Highly proficient in DRC/LVS/ERC related tools and flows, such as Calibre, PVS (or IC Validator);
5. Extensive experience designing layout in deep sub-micron CMOS technologies such as FinFET (7nm and 5nm).
6. Decent understanding in the issues of electro-migration and IR drop, RC delay, self-heating, capacitive cross-talk, etc.
7. Thorough understanding in analog layout requirements, such as matching and shielding.
8. Knowledge in automatic P&R or chip-level floor planning and chip-level layout integration.
9. Decent Understanding in analog design methodologies, including the use of layout constraints.
10. Knowledge in performing RC extraction and EM/IR analysis.
11. Knowledge in CAD tool setup and maintenance.
12. Ability to generate pCell and pyCell to facilitate layout design.
13. Experience in designing layout for high-speed, high-performance analog, and mixed-signal circuits.
Package is negotiable subject to experience. If you are an experienced and passionate individual who is an expert of delivering high quality layout, please do not hesitate and contact us now.