Promising and steadily growing company in the industry
Career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the multinational clinical studies contract research organisation, providing several solutions in terms of clinical development, commercialisation and consulting.
The company with over 20,000 employees across more than 100+ countries is proud to have a unique business model which leads to a unique culture, and led by a dedicated and experienced senior management team with significant knowledge of the bio-pharmaceutical sector.
The company is currently looking for a Clinical Research Manager(CRM) with exceptional organisation and communication skills.
- Contribute to delivery of assigned clinical projects through collaborative relationships with all relevant Clinical Research partners and cross-functional partners.
- Contribute to and support selection of all study-related vendors.
- Plan for study budgets and collaborate with Clinical Operations to manage the development of Investigator agreements and site contracts within fair market value, vendor agreements, payments, and financial disclosures.
- Provide input into study feasibility, study specifications, vendor/partner contracts and essential documents such as clinical study protocols, informed consents etc.
- Manage a clinical study and the associated processes to identify and solve operational issues and drive delivery to plan through internal or external partners.
- Support clinical scientific discussions with regulatory agencies / notified bodies to drive support of the clinical and regulatory strategy, including proposed clinical investigations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Biological Science or related discipline.
- 8+ years of related scientific, technical, or clinical research experience.
- 2+ years of project and people management experience.
- Good understanding of clinical research science and processes along with an understanding of product development processes.
- Ability to collaborate across different functional areas within clinical research.
- Ability to lead teams to deliver critical milestones.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with great benefits and vacation policy
- Great working environment and opportunities for career progression