- New role
- A global credit rating agency
About Our Client
A leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions.
- Analytical data collection, compilation, maintenance, and analysis in supporting regular publication of Issuer/Sector/Market research and internal discussion papers
- Analysts' works support
- Support to team's operational and administration needs
- Assist with other adhoc requirements as they arise
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in the fields of Finance, Economics and/or Accounting is preferred.
- Prior experiences working in another credit rating agency, bank / investment bank, regulator, investment manager (or similar institution), consultancy/accounting firm, or research institution is a plus.
- Demonstrably strong business English writing skills are essential; fluent English and Mandarin oral communication skills required. Additional language skill is a plus.
- Proficiency in use of Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Adobe
- Ability to cope with time pressure and work to deadlines is essential
- Resourcefulness in terms of managing challenges associated with data collection and analysis
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic in writing; demonstrable inquisitive, broad-minded and forward-thinking analytical nature
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player in an international environment
What's on Offer
A global credit rating agency