- A global leader in financial information services.
- A global leader in credit ratings and research.
About Our Client
- A leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions.
- The comapany offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
- Act as lead analyst on rating mandates or support/guide other analysts on rating exercises
- Support team head and mentor junior analyst/research associate
- Conduct regular Issuer/Sector/Market research for the purpose of analysis, compile reports and committee packages
- Publish external research (including issuer reports, special sector reports, presentations) in English and ensure accuracy of translation where needed
- Maintain files in accordance with internal policies in relation to meetings, committee documentation and external correspondence
- Assist more senior analysts in external outreach (including analytical meetings, investor & banker meetings) or take responsibility for same
- Actively participate in rating committees and other internal analytical discussions
- Financial data entry and maintain up-to-date databases/systems
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, including preparation of reports as required/requested
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years credit experience working in another credit rating agency, bank / investment bank, regulator, investment manager (or similar institution), consultancy/accounting firm, or research institution
- Demonstrably strong business English writing skills are essential; fluent English and Mandarin oral communication skills required. Additional language skill is a plus.
- Proficiency in use of Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Adobe
- Ability to analyse financial institutions and non-bank financial institutions in depth for the purpose of assigning credit ratings
- Resourcefulness in terms of managing challenges associated with data collection and analysis
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic in writing; demonstrable inquisitive, broad-minded and forward-thinking analytical nature, with international perspectives in relation to credit matters
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to work well independently in an international environment as well as in a small team, is essential
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external constituents (including investors, bankers, regulators and media); Willing to be forthright/outspoken in internal/external discussions and challenge opinions of others (including of more senior colleagues)
- Travel will be required
What's on Offer
Working in a global leader in financial information services.
Quote job ref
+886 2 8729 8231