Credit Manager - Leasing Company
Stable job opportunity with career progression
Multinational business with good exposure and rewarding bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational business in a competitive industry. To survive and even thrive in the business, our client has a unique business model that makes them stand out from other competitor. To have a healthy cash-flow, our client is seeking for financial talent that is experienced in credit control and analysis.
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
The Successful Applicant
- Major in accounting. University Graduation or above.
Minimum of 10 years working experience in accounting / finance /audit is preferred.
Must have experience in credit management
Big four or accounting firm experience preferred.
Business English level required.
What's on Offer
- Good exposure and good company culture
- Worker-friendly environment
- Stable team structure and supportive reporting line